Friday, July 23, 2010

Doing better yet.

My blood pressure is up to 117/74 so that is normal now.  The neurological team came in to look at my head and remove the bandage from the back of my head to air out.  They changed the bandage for the small tumor they removed from behind my right ear. 



I had to chuckle when I saw the photo because the doctor who checked on me and removed the bandage said, "that looks great, and it is very small."  It doesn't look small to me!



My face is really swollen still and the nurse said it will remain swollen for about 4 more days.  Cheers to having a State Puff Marshmallow face and my triple chin that has turned into a double chin! I just ordered breakfast so I will be a happy camper very soon.

So here I am in my hospital bed and trying to smile for the world, it only hurts a little.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HI Andrea, I just heard about your blog so I thought I'd check it out. So glad to hear that the surgery went well!! You look great! Your new haircut reminds me of late 80's punk trend. I like it.
    -Jenine Hoff (your neighbor)

    ReplyDelete