Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pre Op Visit

Everything went well today with all the pre op visit. I check in at 5am and surgery will begin at about 7:20am. The surgery is scheduled for five hours with a few hours after, for “wake up” time before I am moved to my room.  As of right now I will be stay at the hospital for three days (but depending on how things go it could change.) My mom, Scott or Laura will update the blog if I am not able to after surgery. I don’t know what my room number will be yet but you can always call 206.598.3300 and they will connect you to my room. Well this is it for now!! Next post will be post surgery! (LOL, that sounded funny......post post.)


PS......  Thank you for all the prayers.  I know they are working, because I am not nervous any longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment