Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Symptoms

Yesterday after eating dinner with friends Scott and I went into an Electronic store to buy a gift for a one year old. While waiting in line I realized my upper abs felt odd. I was holding the box in such a way that it brushed my abs, yet I didn’t feel it. It felt just like my fingers felt, numb. I wondered if I should call the hospital and talk to a on-call doctor but choose to sleep on it.


This morning I woke up and realized more of my lower chest/upper belly felt numb, and then by late morning I realized that my sides were starting to feel a little numb. Scott didn’t think it was a good idea to leave the house for afternoon and I agreed.

After taking a nap I called the hospital and spoke with a nurse who was going to have an on call doctor paged for me. We are still waiting on getting a call back. I am not sure what to think at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment