Monday, July 26, 2010

The ear looks a little scary!


The ear bandage came lose today so we took it off and this is what it looked like under!  A little scary if you ask me.

It is still really hard to sleep at night, and I wake up every three hours in pain.  I wish that this would get easier soon.  I think I have some pressure points from sleeping in the exact same position each night.  This morning I woke up with a cramp in my left leg and had to get up and out of bed to walk it off.  I can't wait for the night I can lay flat on my back and sleep the whole night through. 

Thank you mom, who helped me wash my hair.  I felt so nice having clean hair after the last few days.  :) 

Special thanks to Auntie who brought us dinner! :) YUMMMM  It was nice having a home cooked meal without having to make it. 

Thank your Aunt Phyllis for the care package.  The cookies are SO GOOD!  My friend Dawn sampled one and stated they are the best cookies she has ever had. 











Photo taken in the shade.











Photo taken in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment